Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Examination =(

wah~
so fast...

is so fast...
the school exam is coming!!
i still not get ready yet lo...

this time all subjects got essays...
got structur quetions...
got what pratical la....
wa..i dunno de
expecially SEJARAH...
CHEMISTRY..
BIOLOGY...
and more and more~

oh ya...
today we get a new time table...
somany teacher is changed。。。
>.<
some teachers i very disagree lor...
BUT....
what can i do for this??
i'm just a student in school..
can complain the teacher??
haizz...

but now i want faster finish my exam right now...
because on 26th may..
ya..my mother's birthday..
at night..
we go genting ad..
is looks fun!!
this is the first trip i go with friends...
BENGENE
LION
POH KEAT
KAH ENG
RAUL
BEN'S SIS
GEH
BU
ME
and my family...
my mother
adrian & his wife
eng kee & his wife
jocelyn
joe xin
my uncle
my 4 aunts..
a cousin with her friends...

.....
is very exciting...
okay...
dun talk here ad...
GO STUDY...
xP
see u again ..
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

36 junior..XD

36 junior..XD
♥SuJu♥