Thursday, January 13, 2011

my life in 2011~

My life in 2011 is work for class 47...for teacher 47....(the class i did not like....)
Besides,my life will go on with all tuition...
chemistry~
physics~
additional mathematics~
bm~
english~
and the most important----KARATE
i also dont know why...
how i love this type of sports....
maybe u will think about that is not logic...
like the sports but dunno why u like...
i also dunno...
i just feel in KARATE...
i can learn more that does not have in school....
i dont know how to write in english..
i feel very unstressful during training...
maybe grammar is wrong la....
but at least i can understand lo...
haha..
=="
this person who write the has something wrong ad....
ok...that all~~
wah!!want new year lo.....
but my shirt????
walao...
fast go buy luu...haha
wish all my friends in class 36....
friends 4ever...
and always happy...^.^
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

36 junior..XD

36 junior..XD
♥SuJu♥