Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh My God~

now is july month already~but i still din start study yet... my job is only play,eat andsleep~then the PMR left only 91 days~
will have an exam in this month~
next month is PMR trial exam already
and then,in Okt is PMR~my important exam in this year--2010
walau~so scare...
and also my brother will get UPSR in this year~
hope 2 of us will get a good result in our exam~
now, i have to study hard now~so,i just have to stop serving internet at this time~
but i will update my blogger la~if not why i sign for an account at google?
and also stop my karate training,but i have to go for competition at ipoh soon~so i have to pratice myself...
walau~my english language is so bad~must improve myself...
now is 3:14...bye!
GAMBATTE~study hard~

No comments:

Post a Comment

36 junior..XD

36 junior..XD
♥SuJu♥